- Isn’t IDNutrition just like the vitamins I already take?
- No, these products are each scientifically formulated to provide you the appropriate nutrients at the proper time for someone in your unique situation. Still, more importantly they block nutrients you should not be taking because of your conditions or current medications. Put more simply; it’s everything you need and nothing that you don’t. It is truly a revolutionary platform that you cannot find on any shelf.
- Isn’t this Program expensive?
- If you attempted to purchase these ingredients separately at any retail outlet, you would pay an average of 30% more without the convenience of the daily packs, quality assurance or Scheduled Delivery option.
- How should I take my IDNutrition™ Program?
- Take your AM packet with your morning meal and your PM packet with your evening meal. If you have multiple AM or PM packets (Breakfast 1, Breakfast 2, etc.), take them all together with the appropriate meal.
- What happens if I miss a pack or a full day of packs?
- If you miss a pack, take it as soon as possible once discovering the omission; you will lose the effectiveness of Chronobiology, but having some benefit is better than none. If you miss a day entirely, simply start again the next day. The Program is designed to provide optimal benefits when taken regularly, so set up a routine and place the pack on your kitchen counter or in a place you will see them each day.
- When will the vitamins take effect?
- You should begin to see preliminary benefits as early as 10 days. The maximum benefit, however, is usually achieved after 90 days of continuous use.
- Are these products FDA approved?
- Dietary supplements like IDNutrition™ do not require FDA approval. All of the IDNutrition™ products, however, are manufactured and marketed under strict compliance to FDA guidelines and mandates.
- Why are my vitamins this orange/yellow color with speckles? Are they old or overexposed to moisture or heat?
- Natural ingredients have their own unique colors, and the dark speckles you see are from these natural ingredients. IDNutrition™ formulations are optimized using curcumin, quercetin, green tea extract, and broccoli extract as fillers.
- What is a “filler”?
- Fillers are usually inactive substances that are used in the supplement manufacturing process to bind the contents of a pill or capsule resulting in a stable dose. IDNutrition™ elects to minimize the use of inactive fillers by using the bioactive ingredients curcumin, quercetin, green tea extract, and broccoli extract as fillers in the products.
- How should I store my nutrients?
- • Do not store in the refrigerator
• Store in a cool, dry location
• Keep out of reach of children
- What disintegration rate can I expect from your nutrients?
- • Disintegration refers to the physical process by which a tablet or a capsule breaks down into smaller particles after ingestion to permit the ingredients to be absorbed.
• The disintegration rate (disintegration time) for IDNutrition™ products is generally under 10 minutes.
• Capsules or tablets manufactured at a low cost often do not disintegrate or do so at such a slow rate they are excreted and eliminated from the body before they can be of benefit.
- Are these nutrients Kosher?
- The term Kosher is generally associated with products manufactured or derived from specific animal sources produced in a kosher facility. The only ingredients in the IDNutrition™ line that are derived from animal sources are the Fish oil, Krill oil, and the Gelatin. IDNutrition™ products are produced in several different pharmaceutical grade facilities, none of which are kosher.
- I am a vegan. Are the two-piece capsules themselves vegan-friendly?
- Tablets do not contain any gelatin; therefore vegans can take IDNutrition™ tablets without any problem. However, gelatin in the two-piece capsules and soft gels is derived from animal sources (generally from bovine).
- Do your manufacturing facilities process supplements or other foods made with peanuts or other nuts?
- All of the manufacturing facilities we use are peanut-free. Several of our products are manufactured utilizing coconut water powder. Each product with any nut ingredients are legibly labeled and identified.
- Why are your products better, and why is the manufacturing process of products better?
- • Other manufacturers of dietary supplements use ingredients with varying degrees of quality. Nutrients should be tested for toxic substances and any kind of contamination.
• IDNutrition™ uses high quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients manufactured under c-GMP guidelines (United States FDA issues current good manufacturing practices guidelines).
• All of IDNutrition™ products are tested by FDA approved independent laboratories for quality and potency.
- How do consumers get these products at a discounted price over going to a store?
- IDLife provides a custom nutrition program that is competitively priced. To receive a discount on the program, a customer need only place the order on Scheduled Delivery to receive 10% off. Our Independent Associates receive a 30% discount off retail pricing.
- What is Chronobiology?
- Derived from the Greek (chronos for time, bios for life, and logos for study), the word used to describe biological rhythms.
- What is IDNutrition Factor?
- A proprietary blend of active botanical extracts added to the IDNutrition™ Formulas in place of the inactive inert fillers, flowing agents, etc. used as fillers by other supplement manufacturers. One of the major ingredients of the IDNutrition Factor is Curcumin. In human studies, Curcumin has shown to enhance the immune system by increasing CD4 counts.
- Why does IDNutrition™ give both AM and PM packets?
The evolving science of Chronobiology demonstrates that all body systems have a biorhythm or circadian rhythm that serve as physiological indicators that have a timing effect on specific systems’ metabolism. Nutrients and drugs give a more desired effect when given at a time that best matches this metabolism. This is called Chronobiology and is generating clinical studies that demonstrate certain drugs have a significantly different result if given in the AM as opposed to the PM. For example, since the liver is regenerating itself on a daily circadian basis in the early morning, antioxidants (i.e., Glutathione, N-Acetylcysteine) to help strengthen and support the liver are given in the IDNutrition™ PM packet. Because the pain of Osteoarthritis is generally late in the afternoon, the Joint and Inflammatory Support formulas are optimal if given in the IDNutrition™ AM packet. IDNutrition™ is delivering the optimal dose at the optimal time of day.
- What are the IDNutrition™ commitments to ingredient quality & what controls are in place to ensure formulas are meeting industry standards?
Nutritional supplements have a wide variation in ingredient “quality” and, to a lesser extent, ingredient “quantity.” Quality is Mission Critical and can vary as to potency, purity, solubility and absorbability.
- What does the term "potency" mean in terms of quality?
Verification that the amount of active ingredients are present in the proper bioactive form. IDNutrition™ ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified by our manufacturers. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the potency of each ingredient.
- What does the term "purity" mean in regards to quality?
It’s critical that all ingredients contained are free of pesticides, herbicides, and any chemical contaminants. IDNutrition™ ingredients are carefully selected, certified and verified to guarantee the purity of each ingredient. IDNutrition™ also uses outside independent laboratories to inspect and certify the purity of each ingredient.
- What does the term "solubility" mean in regards to quality?
Solubility is critical regardless of the potency and purity of the ingredients. If the tablet or capsule is not readily soluble, the ingredients will not be broken down. They instead will be eliminated from the body before the nutritional value is absorbed. IDNutrition™ utilizes outside independent laboratories to verify disintegration rates of its tablet and capsule formulations to assure the pure and potent ingredients are available for absorption.
- What does the term "absorbability" mean in regards to quality?
Absorbability is critical because once the potent, pure, soluble ingredients are broken down for absorption, in a form ready to be absorbed into your blood stream. IDNutrition™ formulations use ingredients that are pharmaceutical grade and also derived from natural sources.
- What is the importance of the quantity of each ingredients in IDNutrition™, and how does it contribute to the quality?
Our formulas provide only ingredients that have scientific evidence behind the recommendations, and we provide the level of ingredients as close as possible to the dose used in the scientific studies. Many companies will add unnecessary or minimal ingredients to insinuate a potent formula. Still, the quantity of each ingredient is minuscule and far below the level required to deliver a positive result.
IDNutrition™ endeavors to use the studied amount of each ingredient and also does not believe in very high doses of nutrients (mega-dosing) where it is assumed if x is beneficial, 3x is more beneficial.
Mega-dosing or “overdosing” is often dangerous, leading to unwanted side effects and is even wasteful since “overdosing” is not only a waste of money, but the entire excessive ingredient amounts are being excreted.